Today has been a great and very creative day!
Weber Shandwick Manchester have been holding an event at Media City today with the leading creatives in Manchester having a #CreativeConversation
The talks have included:
• The DNA of Creativity in Business – Mark Batey, Senior Lecturer in Organisational Psychology at Manchester Business School
• Creativity as Competitive Advantage – Author and Trainer Andy Green
• When Creativity is Your Business – Louise Lynch from Libra TV
• Creativity through the medium of poetry with Tony Walsh.
• Steve Kuncewicz and the magnificent Manchester Creative Studio
• AND… Creative and stimulating work environments by our very own Matt Gardiner at Melbourne!
You can swot up here with MPA